Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, I had a purpose for writing this post, but I seem to have misplaced it. So, I think I'll just free write....free type....for a while.

I'm listening to Incubus. I'm currently trying to listen to all the songs on my playlist and delete all of the inappropriate ones. Then I'll delete the ones that drive away the Spirit. Then I'll delete the ones that don't invite It. Which means....in the end.....I will have a very select few songs.

Now I'm listening to Owl City. I think that they will stay through the end. Nickleback probably won't make it very far. I also need to go through and edit my CDs. My music listening is going to change a WHOLE lot.

I also need to work on my eating habits. I've lost a lot of weight recently....but I've gained some back. I lost 20, but I don't know what I've gained back. It's those darn snacks!! And the fact that when I get bored....I tend to....well....I cook. Not because I want to eat it (in fact, I don't), but I end up eating most of it myself anyway.

♫I'd be going boom like an 808. Be making circles like a figure 8♫

Sorry about that. I just felt like typing the lyrics of what I was listening to. *sigh* and I ended up deleting the song....oh, well!

Anywho! I'm trying to eat more veggies....but umm....I don't like them. I like lettuce! and carrots! But not cucumbers or tomatoes or stuff.... Maybe I should try Mama's cucumber chips (cucumber slices with some seasoning salt (good stuff, don't go cheap when it comes to this) and lemon/lime juice). Everyone else seems to like them.

Today I baked some bread and fried some rice. I got lots of compliments on my bread from my Seminary class. But the rice....yeah, I ate it. Actually, there's still some on the stove. It was a little greasy, so later on I'm gonna go add some more rice and fry again!! Yay!

♫This is what we feared. The paleface is a demon. The only thing they feel at all is greed. Beneath that milky hide there's emptiness inside. I wonder if they even bleed.♫

I love that song because of the message it has. ♫They're different from us, which means they must be evil♫ I mean, maybe most people don't feel that way as extremely as they did, but everyone still feels that way. Racism, cliques, etc. It's kinda sad.

Speaking of Disney songs, you should see me when I'm listening to "Zero to Hero." My mother and sister find it quite amusing. Jerks.

Well, I think I'll post and leave it at that.

♫When he smiled, the girls went wild with "ooo"s and "ahhh"s♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo