Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday Wishlist


Okay, so my wishlist is off to your right. You're probably wondering what exactly that palette thing is and what I mean by 1 or 2. No, I don't mean 1 or 2 of the same palette. I mean first or second edition.
Here is the link to the second edition one.

To ze left is a picture of my first birthday present. It is this amazing jean jacket that I fell in love with the first time I saw it. And I love Sarah. A lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo