Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Blog/Intro

Well, I'm only sending the link to people I know...but I'll introduce myself anyways.

My name is Robyn. I'm a Junior at Valley Oaks. I will be 17 in 38 days. I have four siblings, all older. Being the baby does have its perks, although as many as people may have led you to believe. I am currently single and plan on keeping it that way for a while. That doesn't mean that I don't date....just that I don't do the whole exclusive thing anymore. Maybe that'll be my first real post...the break up....myeh, except that it's old news. Like....a month old. IDK, opinions?

I like purple and butterflies. I love earrings and shoes, but I'm really picky about them...so I prefer picking them out myself. I am slowly beginning to appreciate wrist accessories. I don't have a style except maybe....teen? I've been prep, goth, rocker, punk, tomboy, nerd, etc. I like trying on different looks.

My hair is currently a faded Dark Mahogany Brown. I'm thinking maybe I'll get some purple highlights put in. Or red. I'm not sure what color I want. My eyes are half green and half blue. Explanation: imagine a target. Make the bull's eye my pupil, the next ring should be blue, and then a green one. That's what my eyes are like...except the lines aren't as smooth.

I am a little strange. It really depends on my mood. Some days I'll be quiet and antisocial. Other days I'll be bouncing off the walls. I can say some pretty strange things....just smile and nod. It'll be over soon.

I love music and books. All kinds. I am currently going through my music and taking out what I don't feel is appropriate. Which is why I recently decided not to listen to the radio anymore. Eventually I will get an mp3 player and then I can get rid of my CDs. I own a LOT of books. I don't have the shelf space for all of them.

Make-up is my other thing. Eyeshadows and eyeliner. Yumyum!! I've done some pretty crazt make-up things....although lately I've toned it down a bit. I think I need to kick it up a notch again. I am currently collecting all colors of shadows and liners. Here's something I've done:



I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love my church. I love the people there. I believe in what my church teaches. It's part of who I am.

My family is important to me. There are my siblings, my nieces, and my half of a nephew. He'll be a full nephew around May. Sarah, Erin, Seth, Chad, Lynne, Cadence, Megan, Lucas. Oh, and my parents, too. Daddy, Mama, and Steve. Steve is my stepdad.

Umm....I think that's it for now. More things about me will come out later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo