Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shoes and Dresses

I was at Walmart today and decided to stop by at the shoes racks. Cause I need one. I've got 11 pairs of shoes (at least I'm pretty sure that's all I have). So I'm looking and there's one that has four racks and would fit all my shoes and then some, and it would fit under my desk. However! It is almost $20. Whereas I could buy two of the 9-pair racks (which would not fit under my desk unless I did something fancy) for a little under $7. Now tell me, which is the better deal? The one that fits 16, or the one that fits 18 for abour a third of the price? So, if I do get a shoe rack (which I think I will add to the Birthday list), I will probably buy the two. Although....if someone loves and wants to get the 4-tier one for my b-day... One thing about shoe racks, I don't want a door one. I really want one (or two) that will fit under my desk.

While we're talking about shoes, I want a pair of silver flats. For Mormal. Just plain ones, no need for something fancy. Silver ballet flats. To go with my dress. Although...I suppose black ones would work too.....it's just...there's something magical about silver. Don't you think? That's why I prefer my jewelry to be silver. I don't own any silver shoes. I want some more colored flats. I need more color in my wardrobe....I feel so....limited! I mean, I don't own anything orange or yellow. And hardly any green shirts. My white clothing is limited. I need more of everything. Actually, a few specific things. But that will be a later post (note to self - Necessary Wardrobe Additions).

Now, dresses! More specifically: dress (singular). Mormal dress. I have less than three weeks and the actual dress itself hasn't been started. All we've done is cut out the test dress. Part of it is my fault. I put off homework too much and then I'm working on it when Mama gets home. BUT she has work too. That she puts off. To play on Facebook. I do the same, so I can't blame her. But she puts off her lesson plans until the last minute, too. I REALLY hope that it will get done....but the way things are going.....I'm not so sure...

The next post (Changes) should be enlightening and surprising. It was for me when I made tha changes. So, until next time, I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo