Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cadence

More about my nieces. More specifically, more about Cadence.

I took her out with me when I went to deliver bread to the Reeves (who I love because they always take whatever food I give them). I left her with Aimee to play in the front yard. We stayed a little longer than I had planned because Cady was having so much fun on the slide. ....I think Aimee traumatized my poor niece. When I handed Cadence off when we first got there, Aimee carried her from behind. Every time that Aimee held Cady, she picked her up from behind. When I tried to pick her up from behind, Cadence started crying and screaming until I turned her around. Then she was perfectly fine.

It was a lot of fun watching her go down the slide. At first, she was terrified (I think part of it was because she knew Aimee was behind her). But then....she went down. She was delighted! She giggled and smiled and we did it again and again and again. Then she saw Mason climb up the slide and decided she wanted to get up that way. So I grabbed her and taught her how to climb the ladder. She wasn't especially interested in that.

Then we got back to Nana's house. BUT Cady wasn't done playing outside, so we went into the backyard. She loves watching the oof play fetch. I'll throw the ball and Oreo will take off and Cady will scream with joy. But today....today we played a new game. Instead of throwing the ball mostly horizontal, I threw it vertical. Her eyes followed that ball as far as they could. I would throw it up and her head would bend back. It was really amusing when she tried to look up and to the side without moving her body. Kerplop!! Hooo!

Apparently, Cady knows a word that Mommy didn't know about: drink. Poor Mommy is finding out all these words that her daughter knows. Let's try and make a list: oof (or dog), meow (or cat), mouth, ear, eye, drink, done, please, thank you, ow. Of course, she only knows these words in a very general sense of the word. But she sure sounds cute saying them!! Heehee!

Okay, Chad wants the computer back, so I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo