Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smoking and Clothing

So I was sitting at the bus stop today with two kids that I recognized from Valley Oaks. I don't actually know them, and I can't tell you their names, but I've seen them around. Anyway, one of them asked me if I smoked. I was all like, "Umm...no....?"
"Oh, you looked like the kind of person who would be."

....ok then....

So, necessary clothing.
Well, first off, it really depend son who you are. For me, here's a list:
1) a polo and some nice jean, preferably with embroidery or bejeweled-ness (for the prep look)
2) a flowy white skirt with a flowy top (preferably white, but other light colors work too) (also should maybe be a peasant top)
3) black jeans
4) silver hoop earrings
5) silver bangle
6) some sort of long necklace with a small pendant
7) guy jeans. I'm not talking about jeans made for girls to look like guy jeans, but actual guy jeans for guys
8) a black button up
9) tank tops in various colors
10) two styles of shirts in every color of the rainbow (I'm talking Roy G. Biv rainbow, not technical rainbow)
11) a shirt that screams 'punk'
12) a top that screams 'goth'
13) fairy wings
14) silver ballet flats
15) some sort of high tops
16) some sort of boots (whether it's combat or stripper or ankle)
17) a nice pair of heels (hooker status or otherwise)
18) tennies
19) socks, underwear, and bras (for girls)
20) something that every time you wear it, you feel pretty


Sadly, I do not own all of my necessary wardrobe items. I don't own the first part of 1, any of 2, 7, enough of 9, yellow or orange shirts or a green t-shirt, wings, silver ballet flats, combat boots (with lots of buckles and chains and stuff! (but not too much)), or pants with lots of chains and buckles and zippers (this didn't make the list because it's not necessary.....just greatly desired)

And a pleated plaid skirt never hurt anyone! especially red plaid with a studded belt.

I also need more belts. I need some plain ones in various colors, some cloth ones in various colors, and some studded ones in (you guessed it) various colors. I have a lot of clothing and accessories that I want. And make up is a necessity. Maybe I'll make a post about what kind of make up I need....actually...that's really easy:
eyeliner (in every color of the rainbow (and multiple shades too (ooo! and metallics and neutrals)))
mascara (in various colors (which they DO have!)
eyeshadow primer (which I do not own and never have....I WANT SOME!!!)
eyeshadow (in as many different colors and shades as possible)
glitter (silver and gold....maybe black....and other colors)

Okay, so when it comes to make up, it's all about options. Lots of colors. No need for lip stuff or blush or foundation, just give me a bunch of eye make-up!! In bold, vibrant colors! I don't want none of those pastels or crap.

Okay, family prayer and bedtime. I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo