Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nieces

Cady and Megan are over right now. I've actually got Megan in one arm, which means that I am typung entirely with my right hand....and it already hurts, haha.

Right when Sarah left, Cadence started crying. I had to hold her and read to her and even then she would only stop for a while. Then I gave her a piece of my home-made bread and she was fine. I'll have to remember that for when I have toddlers. Megan was a little fussy, but after I held her the right way for a while, she was fine, too. For a while, Steve and I just sort of traded the two of them. I took the fussy one while he held the quiet one. Actually, it was more like Steve held Megan while I tended Cady, and then once Pain-in-the-Butt was settled, I took Megan back. It was fun. I like taking care of them....for a little while. After that.....nah.

Poor Cady isn't getting her treat! Sarah's trying to get her to say please, but Cady isn't having it! Such a stubborn little girl!

So, I know that my nieces have (in a way) their own blog, but they tend to be the most exciting thing in my life. I mean, besides the two of them, I have school and church. Which are great and all....but little girls are much more interesting.

Well, Sarah Rae wants to play her game. So I'm signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo