Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Exes and Changes

I was thinking about it, and my favorite ex is Cameron. Our relationship is the only one that I can look back on and smile about. My other two had too many issues. Who'd've thunk?

So, all my many many changes.
1) Career change! I'm gonna be a nurse. Pediatric nurse preferably. Maybe a pediatric oncology nurse?
2) No more TV
3) Selective music. No radio. And I probably won't go to dances anymore (besides Mormal)
4) I'm swearing off guys. For at least the rest of the school year. Dates are okay. Boyfriends and kissing are not.

Luckily, the schools around here have pretty good nursing programs. Which means I can save money by living at home. Which is not what I wanted to do, but I guess it works. It totally changes my plans for the future...well, not totally. I'm still gonna get married and have kids and stuff. I just don't think I'll have time to take all the other classes that I want.

I want to learn to be a hairstylist, a make up artist, and I still want to learn massage. Maybe I'll still be able to learn all that. It'll be hard to juggle work, school, and kids (I'm referring to when I'm like 30 or 40).

Here's the plan:
1) finish high school
2) work for a year, or however long I can
3) start nursing program
4) get married
5) finish nursing program
6) have kids
7) work or start beauty school

And live happily ever after.

Anyway, me and Mama are gonna work on the dress, so I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo