Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Saturday, April 17, 2010

This week made me want to....

...kill myself. 'Nuff said (which means...no details para tu!).

We had state testing this week. Easy as taking candy from a quadriplegic. Which means that it was also very boring.

I recalculated my money for this pay period (thanks to the wonderful link Sarrae gave me). I will actually have $67.50 to spend...and I already know where half of it is going! I like planning ahead.

Also, I am starting a list of things I want for my office (in case you happen to have it lying around the house and you want to give it to me). I'll post the list later.

Work, in general, is still rather boring. Paperwork gets pretty repetitive after a while. Especially when it's the same form over and over and over again. I've been auditing the Foster Family charts. When those are done, we'll start working on the Foster Children's charts.

I'll give you a quick intro to everyone at work (whose names I remember...). Sheri (?) is my supervisor. I work in her office, and she tells me what to do and offers advice. There is Martin, the CEO/guy who hired me/my seminary teacher. Shannon is the DV counselor. I pull her files and check them in. Geoffrey works mostly with Federal Probation (as far as I can tell). There are about...5 or so social workers for the FFA (Foster Family Agency). And there is Michelle who is in charge of intake and the front desk. No fun stories to tell about any of them.

My real reason for blogging today was to write about Trevor's baptism. Trevor is Alyssa's boyfriend. She made it clear that she would only marry a member. He took the lessons, gained a testimony, and got baptized. I'm really happy for the both of them. Alyssa's been my seminary whisper buddy ever since Emily left :'(.

I had to leave the service multiple times to go take a breather. It was a lot rougher than I though it would be. Especially when Trevor bore his testimony. Why was it so hard? Well...I had this boyfriend...

I made it clear to this boyfriend that I would only marry a member. He dumped me. Alyssa got what I wanted. Alyssa got what I had been praying and hoping for. I am so jealous that it's hard just to look at her.

But, don't get me wrong, I am really happy for Alyssa. It was great seeing her smile so much tonight. I hope that the two of them work out.

Okay, I'm out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo