Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Thursday, April 8, 2010

BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Robert is my boyfriend. There! I said it! I’m so excited about it, too!! I wasn’t really planning on the whole boyfriend thing for a while...but...Robert asked…and well…I really like him, so I said yes. He’s like…one of two guys that I would have said ‘yes’ to.

First day at work today! It was great. Took about an hour to fill out some paperwork. Then I worked from 1 to 5. How do those people do it for any longer than that?? I was so bored after about…2 hours. Crazy people.

Anyway, My job is to just look over paperwork. I also do a lot of filing…and I have to lock and unlock the file room (and filing boxes) for everyone else in the office. There are like…12 different keys for me to use! But overall…it was fun. I get paid $9 an hours. Next payday is the 26th. Most def looking forward to it!

On the way home, I saw my first real-life tranny! From behind, I though it was a chick. Then I saw the chest hair and lack of breasts. Okay…so it was more like a cross-dresser, but maybe he/she is on his/her way to becoming a her for good.

Then, when I was walking, this Mexican guy in a truck did the eyebrow thing at me. Y’know, like, “hey, what up, cutie?” I was like “ew…creeper.”

Well, that’s been my day. (Actually, the Robert thing was on Tuesday). The most exciting thing is, of course, Robert asking me out. I still start blushing when I think about it (I mean, seriously, how dorky is that? Blech!) .

Anywho, I’m out!

1 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I thought you weren't dating for awhile. What changed? What's different and why do you no longer want to not date? Let's get some MEAT in this blog, girl!

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile