Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Making History

Went to the movies with Lisa yesterday. Robert was supposed to go with us, but that didn't work out. It also means that he probably won't be making it to my b-day dinner tomorrow. I'm really really really disappointed.

We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. It was awesome!! Then we went to Barnes & Nobles. Lisa bought me the third volume of Gentleman's Alliance. That's in addition to her earlier present of The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle. Then we had linner at Subway. I got the sweet onion teriyaki and it was gooood!!! Then we wandered around two shoe stores. Didn't really find anything at the first one, but the second was amazing!! I saw like....10 pairs of shoes that I really wanted. And they were all on sale. Didn't get any though..... That's about the time we went home. It was a heck of a lot of fun. Oh, and before all that, we were hanging at my house. That was the funnest part.

Another great part? While we were at B&N, we was the Bark-man!! He's still wearing those awful yellow pants and Hawaiian shirts, but he looks like he's lost some weight. Retirement looks good on him!

GenCon today. Should be fun. I was only half there for the morning session, but I should be more awake for the afternoon session.

I bet tomorrow will be even better! Especially since we're going to be having such a yummy dinner!! Too bad Robert won't be there....

Anyway, that's all. I'm out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo