Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Maybe?

Hasn't been very long since my last post, but I have quite a bit to write about.

First off, I saw Jordan on Monday (not the reason that I was upset). For some strange reason he kept hugging me. He hugged me like 5 times. Maybe more. I was like "WTFM? Whatever." It was just odd....

Also on Monday, I had a bit of a meltdown. Everything just sort of caught up to me at once. Then I went to Panda Express and got....sweetfire chicken breast, orange chicken, and beijing beef. Then I got fried rice and a large chow mein. So basically I got a 3-entree and a large side. And it was good!!! I didn't eat it all last night, only the orange chicken and chow mein. Panda Express is my comfort food.

Today was....well...something happened that I'm not sure I should write about as I am not sure how it will work out. So until then.....I'll just keep you in suspense. If it turns out the way I'm hoping it will, you will hear about it....a lot. Otherwise, I'll never mention it again. Who knows.

Well, Megan want me, so I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo