Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SORRY!!!!!!

Okay, so it's been like am month...and a week. And I'm not doing a HUGE catch up like I should...I'm just going to copy and paste my email to Seth about all the stuff that has happened this week. I promise to get a full (sort of) update SOON!!!

Well, this week was the Scripture Chase for the stake. My team did pretty bad. Well....we tended to be about half a second behind the winning team...so it wasn't that bad....

Didn't win anything, but we got to play bloody knuckles, so I was cool with it.

Yesterday, Daddy and I went to a big barbecue competition. With ribs. There was a brown sugar/molasses based sauce (and their meat just like melted in your mouth...). There was a honey based sauce (and their cut was GREAT). And there was a pineapple/honey based sauce (cooked really well). Those are just the ones worth mentioning. Well...actually...there was another brown sugar based sauce that was really good....but the meat itself wasn't as great. It was SOOOOO good! And there was a pretty good band...at the end...the first two were....myeh. Okay, in order: Punk Rock, Bite Me, and Tropical Heat. I am going to have one of those three cater my wedding (in order of the sauces I talked about).

I also had a date with Cameron last night. Me, him, Julian, and Julian's date went to Rosemary's. I got the Reuben. It was alright...but there wasn't enough meat and there wasn't any Thousand Island. And it wasn't toasted enough. But it was still a reuben. Then the four of us ordered dessert. Me and Cam got the hot fudge brownie (two HUGE scoops of ice cream on top of two brownies and covered in hot fudge). Julian and his date got the blondie (same things but with toasted almond ice cream, two blondies, and caramel).

Then we went to the mall (not the one on our side, but the other one). Did you know that it closes at 8? So instead we went to Michaels. Then we went to Cameron's front yard to play with the flame thrower that he and Kenny had made. But the lighter fluid had like...corroded the plastic...so it didn't work....which was really disappointing.... Then I got home at around 10:30.

It was SO much fun!! We all talked a lot and ran around the parking lot and *edited*

Well, more sometime next week!! Forgive me for the laziness but I haven't eaten lunch yet....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo