Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Monday, April 5, 2010

Depressed

I don't know what it is right now but I'm feeling kind of depressed. I'm not happy. I have no energy. I just want to curl up and bed and go back to sleep.

I really want Panda Express right now. I got some money as a late b-day present today and that's what I'm going to use it for. Mostly because of who gave it to me.

I got some Mormal pictures, so when I get home I'll make the post (3 weeks later!).

Maybe Mama will be willing to drive me to Panda for dinner. Hopefully.

I'm dreading the thought of going to school tomorrow. Too much thinking and stuff involved. And I'll have to socialize and talk (...same thing...) and....oh, I don't know. I'd rather stay home on bed or go to work with Mama or help Sarah out with the babies.

I think I've used up all of my energy. I'm gonna go veg out on the couch. Yeah....I'm done....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo