Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Thursday, April 1, 2010

3 Guys in 3 Days

I went with Mama to Aunt Margaret's funeral. The car ride was fun, and the food was good. Other than that....not so much fun. It wasn't exactly the best birthday I've ever had. I got about 5 or 6 birthday calls. But the really fun part of the trip was Guy #1: Dale.

To be more respectful, I suppose I should call him Uncle Dale. Mama's brother is really funny!! We hung out, looked at old pictures, and listened to Dale talk. It was a lot of fun. According to Mama, he's picky about who he likes. He very obviously doesn't like several members of the family. But he likes me. He told me to keep in touch, so I need to write him a letter soon. (Out of the 3 guys, I think that he's my favorite!)

On Tuesday (Uncle Dale was on Monday), Brandon took me on a picnic and then we wandered around Rite Aid, Walgreens, and the mall. We talked about hair dye and school and other random stuff. It's always fun to be able to hang out with a guy and not worry about whether or not he's considering it a date. It's fun to just....hang out, y'know?

Tuesday's also the same day that Mama bought us gym memberships. I've already been there twice! I really like it and I'm having a lot of fun.

Robert spent the entire day at our house on Wednesday. He helped in the yard, helped with dinner, and helped with dishes. We watched Latter Day Night and Pride & Prejudice. Robert and I ended up talking a lot because Chad played video games and then went to Sarrae's. We talked about what girls were hot. We talked about hockey. We talked about what guys were hot. It was fun. We spent all of Pride & Prejudice talking about how cute Keira Knightley is.
"I wish I looked as good blowing out a candle as Keira Knightley does."
"Yeah, me too"
lolerz

Nothing much today. But tomorrow....I'ma hang with Lisa. Yay!!

Oh, and I just read something that totally shocked me but is making me smile like crazy.

Okay, now I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo