Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, March 26, 2010

Stuffed!


Yesterday was school and not much else. I don't really remember much except for a lot of sleeping. Which means that I didn't sleep a lot last night.


Today was Robyn's Birthday Eve. I is very excited about tomorrow!! Well, not really...but that's coming later.


I got to seminary this morning and saw a Happy Birthday balloon and a vase of flowers. They were for me from Jesse. Then we had a scripture chase and the Juniors won!! 125 to 11 (Seniors) to 5 (Sophmores). They's got it handed to them!! Go Juniors!! Go Juniors!!


Then I went to school, which was blah. Then I went to the Neville's house and hung out with Tasha and Chaz. DJ was building Rome and catapults. It was fun knocking her buildings down. XD
At 5, Bro. and Sis. Neville went to dinner with me and Jesse. IT WAS GOOD!!! We started with a sample plate. Mozzarella sticks, chicken strips, onion rings, and fried zuccini. The marinara sauce left a bit to be desired, but the ranch was GREAT. Then I ordered a hot cocoa (my main reason for choosing Carrows) and a Uptown Pot Roast Melt. The melt wasn't quite what I was expecting and the fries didn't have any salt. But it was really good!! They brought Sis. Neville the Cheesy Garlic Bread instead of the cornbread that she ordered, so they brought out some cornbread and let us keep the garlic bread. And that cheesy garlic bread was SO good. It was crispy and flarvorful and really yummy!!! Everyone (excpet me) was totally stuffed when the waitress came around to ask if we wanted desert. I got the Inside Out Molten Chocolate Cake (or something like that). It was almost like a brownie and had that fudgy topping that most people would associate with brownies (you know what I mean?). They served it with a scoop of ice cream and just about drowned it in a strawberry sauce thing. But....it worked really well. They served us really fast too! I got my cake about 2 minutes after I ordered it, and it was nice and hot. I was really impressed with all of it. (....well....that sounded vaguely like a really badly done restaurant review)
Mama asked if I wanted to go up north with her to her sister's funeral. I said yes. So I cancelled my plans for tomorrow and I'll be spending my birthday driving. I need to bring a lot of homework. But I'll get to see a lot of my extended family. I'm kind of disappointed that I won't get to play my new Sims game until Tuesday or Wednesday.
BUT I'm going to go install it right now, so I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo