Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Never thought it would come to this...

So this is going to be difficult to admit to everyone. I never thought that would have to say this, but unfortunately I do...yesterday I learned that...I need more pink in my wardrobe. Ugh, I am almost ashamed to admit it. I need something pink and girly, but still me...which means that I would have to buy it for myself, because I'm so stinking picky. I also realized that I need more...elegant jewelry. Small simple things, y'know? Ones that are accents, not statements.

Now I don't want people getting some strange idea that my tastes are changing. That's simply not it. I have just realized that I am missing some certain necessaries of my wardrobe. Things for different costumes.

Anyway, that's all. Also, I cut my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo