Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!!!

Here's a list of everything I got starting from my very first present (which I got like a week before Christmas...)

Lisa: a shirt that I love and a book light

Bev: colored tape to tape up my broken glasses. Now my glasses are totally stylin'

Cam: a cookbook with recipes from restaurants. And tomorrow he's going to get me a jacket to go with my new dresses (post about that later...)

YW leaders: yummy smelling body wash

Mama: CD by Eclipse. They're a group of 6 guys whose only instruments are their mouths (and throats). It's pretty cool.

Daddy: DESPICABLE ME!!!! With an Inflatable minion whom I have named Larry. I have now watched Despicable Me 4 times. Still love it ("It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!")

And, of course, regular stocking stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo