Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas

You know what I love about Christmas? A lot of things. So that's what this post is dedicated to.

First: Christmas songs! "Mary, Did You Know", "Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday", "O Holy Night", "Hard Candy Christmas", etc. Some are beautiful, some are fun, some are funny. But they're all great. Can't think of one that I don't like.

Second: Shopping!! I am a fairly typical female, so I like to shop. I love spending money. However (like always), I am limited so I am only buying presents for a lucky few. Although, a few others will be able to appreciate the third thing I love about Christmas...

Third: Baking! Cookies and cookies and cookies and bread and cookies! All kinds of cookies...but only one kind of bread. I hope we get a whole lot of flour soon...

Fourth: PRESENTS!!! I love getting things. I'm greedy and materialistic like that. That's why I have my lists of things that I want on the right side of my blog. Go ahead, buy me something. You'll be more likely to get some baked goodies that way. :)

Fifth: Family. Yeah, everything else gets exclamation points. But everything else is more of an excitement thing. Family is more peaceful and relaxing. Family makes you want to relax on the couch and drink hot cocoa and make fun of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

Well...that's all. Merry Christmas to all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo