Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'M DONE!!!!

With Personal Progress, that is. I finished it last week after having only two projects left for about a year. But now it is complete and I is very happy. So, for your extreme enjoyment, I will post a list of what projects I did (also because I have nothing else to write about and this post is too short to...post...)

Faith: Read the entire Book of Mormon and pray to know that it is true (guess what? It is).

Divine Nature: Help out Sarah with the kiddos and learn about my divine nature as a mother.

Individual Worth: Do my job as the lighting designer for Little Shop of Horrors and realize that I was the one for the job and I did an AMAZING job.

Knowledge: Learn how to make bread and then teach it to someone else.

Choice & Accountability: I helped plan and decorate a youth dance last year. It was pretty amazing. For the youth who went, it was the Luau themed one with the smoothies.

Good Works: I collected recipes into a book and then prepared dinner for the family several times.

Integrity: I took notes on all four sessions of General Conference and compiled my notes into 4 little booklets. (This was my last one)

Virtue: I read the entire Book of Mormon and took notes while I read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo