Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just For Daddy (again)

Well...an update...hmm...

Have I said that Cam and I are a couple? We are.

I donated blood again on Friday.

Yesterday was the basketball games. True to Church Ball standards, I knocked someone down. I also actually made a basket. Which is weird...I'm usually just a support player. We lost the first game (which is when both of the above mentioned events took place), but we won the second.

Steve has a new dog named Oso. We got him for Steve so that it would be easier for him when Germs has to be put down... Oso is a Benji dog, but he got shaved because he has skin allergies...so he's a shaved Benji dog.

Seth is going to be home in like a month. I'm excited about that...except we're switching rooms because mine is slightly larger. That's going to happen later this month...

Finally, I have earned my Personal Progress medallion and am going to try to get through the program again by my birthday...which is about 70-something days from now. It's actually pretty doable. You just have to do two to five at a time. It's not too bad.

That's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo