Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sorry About....

....taking so long for a Mormal post. I promise that once I get pictures, I will write the post!

I'm trying to remember everything I've done since Friday...

We'll skip Saturday and go straight to Sunday night. Sunday night was a Fireside. It was TriStake so I got to hang out with Brandon and Jesse the entire time. I managed to bring up the whole "Is it a date?" thing without him noticing and I feel very relieved! We're on the same page. It's not a date. Jesse isn't dating until after his mission. Go him!! Also made plans with Brandon to go to Olive Garden on Tuesday as a b-day present. I am VERY excited.

On Monday, I worked really hard to finish up all of my homework seeing as it was due the next day. I actually had very little left to do. I'm proud of myself. We went to the Dehaven's house for dinner. Shelly gave me the Sims 3. I am SO excited about playing it on Friday!!

On Monday, in the morning, I went with Sarah and James to the park. Cady was cute! And she screamed at me when I tried to take her out of the swing. Then I walked along the water with her and kept her from going swimming. The cutest part happened when Sarah and James were driving me home. I had been talking to Megan, but then I got distracted by my thoughts, so I ended up just sort of staring into space in her general direction. That's about when Cady reached her hand over to tap Megan on the arm and say, "Hi," with a big smile on her face. Megan just grinned like nothing could ever beat her sister talking to her. They just sort of smiled at each other for like two or three seconds before Cady got distracted by something else.

Tuesday was school and lunch time was wonderful. Not because it was lunch time, but because there was this cute Australian guy who talked for a while. I sat and stared and smiled. It was kind of strange....I went over to talk to him (so that I could hear him talk with that super sexy accent) and I somehow ended up with a brochure that was really heavy....and I didn't even really want it....and I don't remember taking it... Why is it that an accent can make a guy go from "eh" to "OMFG!! HAWT!!!"?

Today was Morgan's birthday. I baked her a cake last night and gave it to her at seminary this morning. I also got like ten people to come with me and sing "Happy Birthday" to her. I was worried about how the cake would taste, but apparently it was pretty good. Which made me happy.

Went with Sarah to Barns & Nobles today. I walked around with Megan (well, I actually carried her over to the manga section and read while holding her (which was difficult because she wouldn't let me sit down)) while Cady and Sarrae were at the reading time. Then we went to Chick-Fil-a for lunch. Cady had some fun in the play area.

I know there was something I wanted to blog about but once again...I can't remember what it was...

I have a ten-page research paper to write on Mark Twain. And I have to read Innocents Abroad. This is in addition to all my regular class work. I need to check out books on him, and fill out note cards, and write three different outlines and rough drafts, and write a lot....like a lot a lot.... I'm not looking forward to it very much. I need to buy note cards (three different colors (I want 4)) and pay off my library debt....and buy a library card....*sigh*

I finished the Book of Mormon this morning!! It's my fifth time (I think).

Well, I have homework to do! I want to get as far ahead as possible so that I have more time for my paper. But real quick, birthday plans:
3/26 - dinner with Jesse and his parents at Carrow's
(possibly: celebrations in seminary and in Chemistry)
3/27 - MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm gonna spend all day with Lisa. I need to figure out when though...
3/30 - Hang with Brandon. Olive Garden and (maybe) a movie
4/3 or 4 - Family birthday dinner. Pancit and Lumpia! Cha!

Oh, and random Tagalog words:
mas nakakabatang kapatid na babae - Little Sister
Kuya - Older Brother (....bit of a difference)
Pomangkin - Niece/Nephew
Pomangkin na babae - Niece

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo