Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jobs, Jordan, and Jukeboxes

So the interview went well. There might be a small issue finding 20 hours for me to work each week. BUT if I do 1-5 on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 3-5 on Tuesday, and 8-10; 1-5 on Friday, I can get the 20. My Chemistry teacher is also considering letting me out of some of the Friday classes. Then I can work 8-5 on Fridays. Which will give me 23 hours.

I really want this job! I'm always hearing about what the finances are like here, and I want to help out! Mama will probably be a pain-in-the-butt about it, but I don't care. I'll pay for gas. She can't argue with that since I'll be making them use a lot of it. I mean, I wouldn't be paying for all of it, but any that I use. Which I calculated that if they drive me to and from work every day, it'll be about $10 or $12 a week. So $40 to $50 dollars a month. Which (at minimum wage) is about 6 or 7 hours of work. Which is a Friday's worth of work. I've been thinking about this a lot. Obviously.

Today is Jordan's birthday, so I called to say "Happy birthday!" and whatnot. I really wish that I hadn't. He said some things that brought back memories of when we used to talk everyday and it made me miss him so much. I almost started crying after we hung up (the call was like 1 minute long). Then I almost started crying when I mentioned the call to Lisa. And I'm almost crying while I write this. It definitely wasn't a good idea to call. Now I want to go somewhere to forget about him, but we don't have any gas so....I'm stuck here.

Just looked through the pictures of Lynne. And she is ADORABLE!!!!

I dressed like a pirate today. No bandanna, no pirate jacket, no eye-patch, no hat. But I looked rather piratey anyways. I thought it was wonderful.

Okay, I'm done for now. I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo