Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boy Update

Boy #1 (AKA Jesse)

Okay, so I’m getting a little annoyed with how much Jesse and I are getting teased about being couple. We are NOT a couple!! And all this teasing is messing with my chances with a certain other guy who shall remain nameless.

Jesse’s working at the same place as me now. Makes work more fun. We passed notes on Friday. Random things about juggling eggs and ostriches and chicken and stuff…

Anywho, just wanted to clear the couple thing up.

Boy #2 (AKA Cameron)

He called me a while ago. Apparently his fiancée broke up with him. We’ve been talking a lot. It’s great because he lets me whine to him about all of my guy troubles.

Boy #3 (AKA Jordan)

…not sure I want to talk about him. We had a text fight a few weeks back. I told him how upset (to put it mildly) I was about the break up and how difficult it was for me to see him and that’s why I was avoiding him and wasn’t overly excited about talking to him. He basically told me to get over it and stop acting like “a beezy.” I was SO pissed…

Gonna see him on Tuesday. I’m being civil because I have to. Not exactly thrilled about the idea…but I can do it…just…pray for me because it’ll be rough. Even if it is a completely non-confrontational type meeting. He’s actually helping me out with something…which sucks. *sigh*

Boy #4 (AKA Brandon)

Gonna hang with him soon (I hope). I like having guys that are just friends. They offer a much different perspective than the one I have. (In other words – they accept it as it is….whereas I tend to overanalyze every single thing…typical, huh?)

Boy #5

Super like this guy. He’s got a gf. Super depressing. Oh, well.

There are a few other guys, but this will suffice for now. I’m out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile