Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Work Update

Things I’ve learned at work:

1) Keys work better if you gently insert them as opposed to trying to ram them in the keyhole.
2) Teeth point to the middle…except for the FFA filing cabinets
3) Foster Care Workers: Kariisa, Michelle, Mike, John, Ami, Maria, and Barbara
4) It’s easier to hole punch standing up. You get more leverage or whatever that way.
5) If you try to punch too many papers at one time, the hole puncher jams and it takes a long time to fix it.
6) You should try not to schedule work for the time of day when you’re at your lowest energy level.

Lately, I’ve been auditing the Federal Probation files. I can get through two or three in an hour. I’m able to get through one in about ten minutes. The discrepancy is caused by the fact that staring at files for a long times slows down your brain function. It’s actually really difficult to get through.

I am now getting rides to work as I was approached by a middle-aged/old man who followed me to “work” (I ducked into a building that wasn’t mine). He asked me about where I lived and what school I went to (I lied)…and he stroked my arm while calling me ‘beautiful’. I’m honestly just too scared to walk anymore. Once summer starts, I’ll probably start walking to the bus station again…if I can convince Mama to let me.

That’s my work update. I think I’ll do a church, boys, school, and personal update later. Maybe I’ll do like bullet points or something….make it go faster. Lol, whatever.

I’m out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile