Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Rest of my Birthday

I got a card from Jesse, his mom, and the Young Women. Tasha brought me some brownies and so did Alyssa. AND I got some nummy smelling body wash from the Young Women birthday basket. People at church love me. :D

Went home, helped with dinner. We had pancit and lumpia. Yummy stuff. :) We had brownies instead of cake, because I don't much care for cake...so I had lots of brownies. :)

Sarah brought me some milky ways, jelly bracelets, socks, and earrings. My niece picked them out. Cady has good taste. Seth gave me a deck of Host Club cards. :)

On Monday, I got my present from Lisa: Avril's second CD and AN MP3 PLAYER!!!! She loves me! She really loves me! ...of course, I already knew that...but still...

I got 45 comments on facebook, 3 messages, 5 phone calls, and 22 texts. I'm kinda popular. :)

Yeah...idk what else...oh!! Speaking of people who love me (aka-spoil me rotten), Daddy-dearest bought me the 2nd season of Xena!!!!!!!! Yay! I've already watched the first disc. :D It's funnier because I look for the humor more thanks to my English class (we're doing our comedy unit right now...).

That's it....I swear Mormal pictures are coming soon....just remember how long it took me last time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo