Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Birthday (so far)

Despite Beverlee's objection, I am claiming yesterday, today, and tomorrow as my birthday. I can do that because my birthday is on a Sunday.

So my birthday started yesterday. I spent Friday night at my sister's house with Beverlee. Sarah and her hubby went out of town and I babysat. I LOVE my nieces! Sarah gets to see them everyday and so their new tricks come kinda slowly for her, but I always get a crash course in Niece Developments. Megan's new words are so cute, especially her "Nooooooo!" *happy sigh* I love my nieces...

Anyway! Bev and I stayed up late watching movies and getting on facebook. Then we fell asleep. In the morning, I made breakfast and cuddled with the little Stinker while the big Stinker ran around having fun. Chilled with Bev and my nieces until about 12, hen my sister took me home. At about 2, Steve drove Bev and me to the mall. We wandered around until like 3, at which point we (plus David, Tasha, and Lisa) went into the theatre to see Tangled. It was my third time seeing it, and I cried...again... Mauricio showed up late, but he got there. After the movie everyone left except me, Bev, and Mauricio. We wandered around the mall and talked until like 8:30. And Mauricio flirted with both Bev and me the entire time. He's a major flirt.

Then I came home and ate and went to bed.

This morning I woke up 3 times. Once at 4:55 am (which means that I had been 18 for an hour). I read 3 texts and listened to a voice mail. Then I fell asleep and woke up about 6. I read a few more texts and went to sleep. Then I woke up at 7:30 and stayed in bed reading texts and Ozma of Oz for an hour and a half while I waited for my family to serenade me...which they didn't. Instead Mama got me up to talk to Grandie who had just called. Oh well.

Now I need to get ready for church. Another birthday post will be coming sometime in the next day or two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo