Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break

Monday- Light work at school. We did the focus part of it and finished programming the new light board. Then I invited Jessica over and we hung out for a while. Not much else that day.

Tuesday - Slept in for a while. Got out of bed and did a while lot of nothing until about 3. Then I walked to the mall where I met up with Tobin. Then we hung out there for a few hours. It was a LOT of fun. So I'm having a great time and then we walk over to Walmart. I look at the check out lines and I see Reggie. Now for those of you who don't know, Reggie is one of Cameron's besties. I like him, so I was all ready to smile and wave...until I noticed who was standing next to him: Cameron. Some of you may remember that Cam and I were dating and then broke up in January. I had very strong feelings for him and we were actually rather serious. Since the break up (which he didn't seem all that upset about), he has not contacted me in any way shape or form. Which is ok. I can understand that. Except...he didn't even text me on my birthday. My 18th birthday. So my feelings for him are kinda conflicted. I still have some feelings for him, but I'm really angry at him too. When I saw him, I started minorly freaking. I was shaking and on the verge of tears for a few minutes. BUT then I got over it and me and Tobin had a great rest of the night. :) Best day of Spring Break for sure.

Wednesday - Us three kids and Mama went to work on the garden. Then I went to the mall with Kim and Jacob. ...it's not very fun being the third wheel...so I made an excuse and left early. Then I went to mutual. That was a lot of fun. :D

Thursday - More lighting work. I got the cues done. Now all I need to do is the gels...yuck. :/ Then Jessica came over and I was a really bad host, like always...I should work on that...but we ended up going over to Sarah's and playing with the babies. THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!

Friday - Sarah woke me up obscenely early (like 8 or something) to ask if I wanted to go shopping. Of course I said YES! So we went to a few stores. Then I went to Maria's. We hung out for a while, then she invited her boyfriend and her friend Martin over, so we all hung out and watched some movies. I got home kinda late...but it was a lot of fun. Second best day of Spring Break. :)

Saturday - This day was a definite 3. I got to go shooting!! I shot a .22 pistol and rifle. Then I shot .306 rifle. That one hurt a little. ..and the ear plugs made my ears itch. But it was GREAT! And I did pretty well aimwise. Then I got home and Daddy picked me up. We went to his house and watched the first half of the Fifth Element. Then we went to watch African Cats (haha, Heron Makeup Stylist). It was good. :) Those cheetah cubs were CUTE!!!! Then we went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner. IT WAS GOOD! I got the pork chops, which were a little over seasoned, but once I dipped them in the cinnamon apples, they were way better. :) I chose sweet potato fries and rice pilaf as my sides. The rice was a little...blah, but the fries were good. They had cinnamon sugar, which is a new one for me...but I liked it. Daddy got the ribs (ours are better) with mac and cheese (which he said was ok) and french fries (which had pepper. Oh the horror!!). Oh, almost forgot the appetizers. We got a trio plate with mozzarella sticks (yummy), onion petals (yummy!!), and loaded potato skins (BACON!!!!!). Then we went back to his house and finished up Fifth Element. After that, we went to Walmart and he got some new movies. I also saw quite a few CDs that I want....

Sunday - Church and family. Perfect Sunday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo