Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Party Month

So this month has been one great weekend after another. I don't remember the first weekend...but the second one was Mormal, which I blogged about (I did do that, right??). This weekend I had a party at Lizzie's and then there was supposed to be a dance, but that got canceled so I went to the mall. The mall was fun because the guy who gave us a ride is someone who I enjoy flirting with. (He's also like 3 years older than me and a nonmember so it'll be kept to just flirting) Next weekend is my birthday. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for that...I'm thinking maybe facebooking my plans to go to a movie and then inviting everyone who I have on facebook and everyone I talk to at school to all come and watch it with me...and maybe having a sleepover...except I have no money to buy snacks with...oh, well! I'll figure something out!

So...I have realized that I have not posted about Mormal, only the plans I had for my party. Quick summary: not everyone came to the party, but everyone made it to Mormal. And it was GREAT!! I was just kinda disappointed that I didn't get more than one slow dance with Jesse... :(

Pictures to follow...but I don't know when...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo