Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, January 28, 2011

Today....

...Lisa fell...hard...and it was hilarious. XD Except for how scraped up she was...but besides that it was hilarious. XD I bought her some band aids...I offered to get cute ones, but she said she didn't care if they were cute or not, she just wanted band aids that were big enough.... :/ ...so I bought both...

Saw 2 movies today. Gulliver's Travels and the new Narnia one. Gulliver was SO funny!! I spent the entire movie waiting for the Princess to go "Boosh!". Why did they have to put it at the end? Dawn Treader was better the first time I saw it...with Cameron...

Speaking of, we broke up. I'm officially on a boy break. Except he wants me to go to a dinner thing with him tomorrow....but we're going as friends (which means no holding hands or kissing or playing footsies under the table). It makes me super happy because I've been missing him a lot...I didn't realize just how boring life is when I don't have him to hang out with...

Just uploaded a bunch of music to the comp. And bought 3 new CDs. I really want Britney's Oops I Did It Again CD. Just FYI.

I think that's it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo