Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Mind is Blown

Got bored, looked at my stats. Then I was like O.O

Not because of the amount of views (because it's not that impressive), but because of the fact that I've had people from other countries view my blog. 1 view each from Romania, Australia, and Denmark. 2 views from Russia. 3 views from Canada. 13 views from Germany! And then a lot from the US.

It was the Germany number that stood out. 13? Is that 13 different people? Or one person 13 times? Or 2-12 people multiple times?

I feel cool....haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo