Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Classes

The school year started about...oh, five weeks ago. So, I should probably tell you about my classes now, huh?

First period: AP English with Ernst. Amazing class. Love the teacher. We've read through the Oedipus Cycle and Beowulf already. Had a very interesting discussion about the symbolism of swords and caves on Thursday.

Second Period: CP Physics with Rappleye. Love the teacher. Class is super boring. It's easy. Too easy. We've been going over speed and acceleration for 2 or 3 weeks. I mostly just sleep.

Third Period: CP Econ with Marquez. Myeh. But Marquez doesn't believe in homework, so I guess it's ok. Once again, super boring. I'd sleep, but we have to turn in our notes...

Fourth Period: Drama!!!! Love it! We're doing Shakespeare right now. I'm in a duo with Angelica. We're split up into production teams. Two Drama 4's and about 9 techs. We hire actors per project (except for Shakespeare festival...). My fave class.

Lunch: Ok, so maybe this is my favorite one...

Sixth Period: Student Tutoring for Kunnath. Don't really have anything to do...I just read. Maybe things will pick up later on??

And then I have seventh off and I go home.

That's my schedule. It's super easy and super boring. Not my fave schedule...but it'll do. Maybe I can find a new job?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo