Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graduation

I'll be graduating soon...less than a week...and I'm excited. :)

This year I missed out on formal, but I went to prom. I didn't act in the musical, but I did the lights. I didn't have a boyfriend (ok, I did for like 3 weeks....but besides that), but I went on lots of dates. And I won't be going to grad night, but I will be going to Utah to spend time with my sister and Emily.

I didn't get to do EVERYTHING, but I got to do a lot. :) This year was just...amazing...and I'm going to miss a lot of my friends because I know I won't keep in touch with all of them. BUT I do have plans to spend time with most of them this summer (starting sometime around the end of June when I get back from Utah).

I've changed a lot since Freshman year...I still make a lot of the same mistakes, but now I know why I make them, when I'm most likely to make them, and how to avoid it. I've lost some friends and made some new ones. I've learned more about myself and learned to love myself. And I've learned so much in school from my teachers. Not just about whatever subject they were teaching, but also about how to live life the best I can (now how corny and cliched was that?).

I'm going to miss my teachers a lot. Especially Mrs. Ernst and Mr. Long. They were both more than teachers to me. I could talk to them and trust them. They taught me more than any other school teacher I've ever had.

Ok, I'm done now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo