Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, May 15, 2011

College in the Fall

I am registered for classes. This is what I'm taking:

Interpersonal Communication with Thygerson (who was not on Rate my Professor)

Educational Planning with Gutierrez (who was also not on Rate my Professor)

Elementary Nutrition with Wallace (who is apparently a very good teacher and hot)

and my fun class: Introduction to Shakespeare with Messick (who is apparently easy and a lot of fun)

I'm pretty excited. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo