Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for always reminding me about my blog. It wouldn't be this updated if it weren't for you (even if I do only write about once a month now).

And thank you for being my Daddy and spoiling rotten. Thank you for putting up with your job in order to be closer to us. Thank you for loving me as much as you do.

--Robyn


And now for everyone else. I am currently unemployed. My last day was Friday. I no longer have any spending money coming in.

However, the kid phone is now mine to use however I please without having to ask for permission. So I have been texting up a storm. Unfortunately, most of my friends do not have unlimited texting...so I'm kinda limited in who I can text. And NO ONE has AT&T. But whatever.

Been spending a lot of time with Cameron. We just kind of do whatever.

I've also been belly dancing. It is SO much fun. Still in the beginner class and still having a bit of difficulty...but it's getting better.

Registered for Highland on Friday. I signed up for English, Government, Statistics, Drama, and...crap! what was my last class??? Oh, yeah, physics! Anyway, I'm trying to get off for 7th period, but if that doesn't work out, I'll be a library aid. I wanted psychology, but they don't have that anymore...so sad.

Well, that's all for now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo