Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, July 16, 2010

Utah Sucks

So, the Utah trip was NOT that great. Love my family and all....but I just don't enjoy spending time with them. HOWEVER, my nieces are adorable. And so is my nephew (it's still weird to think that they're not all girls now).

Haha, speaking of adorable, Cady will now take things to people. I just gave her a cup and told her to give it to Nana, so she ran to Mama saying, "here Nana here Nana here Nana." SSSSOOOO stinking adorable!

Anyways, the highlight of Utah (besides my nieces and nephew) was seeing EMILY!!!!! Still excited about it. I spent two night there. About 48 hours altogether. I met her boyfriend (he rocks) and we went shopping. Oh, and we talked A LOT. I miss her SO much!! Anywho, shopping was fun...we bought something as a joke...and I think my stepdad found it...wonder what he's thinking about that...haha.

More recently, I had been trying to get the parents to let me go see Cameron. The outcome: I am not talking to them at the moment. I was MAD when I found out. I've been trying to do everything possible to get them to say yes...and they were taking so long to decide that I was hoping...and then they said no. So I am NOT happy.

And you wanna know what's really annoying? Everyone trying to get me to see their side of it. I DO see their side. I'm not happy with it. I don't plan on being happy with it. I want to be mad. So I'm going to be mad. And I plan on being mad for a few days. The only problem with being mad...it upsets Mama...which makes me feel guilty. Now, if she weren't completely sincere about being upset, I'd just ignore her...but because she's totally sincere and crap...I feel guilty. I can't even be mad when I have a reason to. And that makes me even more mad.

Cady is being cute again. She's "hiding" behind the fan and leaning either forward or backwards so that she's just barely peeking out. And then she laughs when I catch her looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo