Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sending Off a Missionary

I just spent a few days with one of my best friends. She leaves for the MTC in 9 days. When I was saying goodbye, I realized that I was going to see her next year. Thanksgiving of next year is the next time I'll see her. It's not that long at all, especially since we usually go a year in between visits anyway. The thing was...I was still SO upset about saying goodbye. It took be a while to figure out why, but I finally did.

I just said goodbye to my Childhood Emily. When she comes back, she will be a different person. Emily as I know her is gone. The next time I see her, she'll be Adult Emily. It's just another door shutting. My childhood is slowly but surely becoming my past. It's another sign that I' growing up. :/ This growing up nonsense is annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo