Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Friday, April 27, 2012

An Update (finally)

Let us see here...what to tell...well, let's go by category.

School: I was originally a Liberal Studies major. I was planning to be an elementary school teacher. I have recently changed my major to Chemistry with a concentration in Biochemistry. Not 100% sure how I'm going to use it. Medical research? High school teacher? Who knows. We'll see. I'm almost done with my first full year of college. I'm taking two classes this summer (PoliSci and English) and four this fall (Child Development, Biology, Classical Mythology, and Communication). I'll be at the community college for another year or two and then I'll go to the local university for 2 or 3 years and then I'll have my Bachelors. Not totally sure what's going to come after that.

Work: I got a promotion back in February when I transferred to the new store. I also got a raise and an increase in hours. I'm making pretty ok money. I'm saving up for a car. Just a little one. Maybe a Hyundai Accent. Something with pretty good fuel economy and reliability. And cheap. That's the most important part....haha. :)

Love Life: I am single. I was dating Martin for almost 6 months. It was pretty serious but I knew he wasn't the one. It was really rough though. Really really rough. I'm still kinda struggling with it. I'm just really trying to avoid any drama. I tend to create my own drama a lot and I'm working on changing that. I'm planning to stay single for a while. Play the field and whatnot. Enjoy being 19 and single. Yeah. That's the plan. Let's wait and see what actually happens, haha. :)

Friends: My friends were terribly neglected whilst I was dating Martin. So now I'm going to spend lots and lots and lots of time with them. I'm even flying down my bestie Emily to spend the summer with me. I'm really really excited.

So that's it for now. If you have any questions that you desperately need answered, just drop a comment and I'll answer it soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo