Me

Me
My sexy hat and my daddy's laptop.
topbella

Monday, February 21, 2011

I hate titles....

Daddy bought me Xena. Because he loves me that much. And...well, it's the second half of my birthday present. Which is in 4 weeks and 6 days. The first half of my birthday present should be arriving about then. I'll post pictures of that when it gets here.

Seth is home. :) The only thing that's different is that he always on the computer or video games, so it's difficult for me to find time to use the computer/tv.

Also, speaking of Xena...I have watched 20 of 24 episodes. I love this show so much...mostly because of how super hot Ares is. I had to wait until episode 6 for him to finally show up. And then he doesn't make another appearance until episode 20. :/ Maybe he shows up more in season 2? Anyone want to help me with that particular vein of research??? BY buying me the second season?? I would love you lots!! (looks like Joxer shows up more often than Ares...dang it...)

Ok, so let me say this: while buying me stuff will make me love you more, it is only a temporary increase in love. I like stuff, but it's not what really matters to me...despite what some people think...I just like having people buy me stuff because I can't do it for myself. I also enjoy buying other people stuff. So it's like some kind of weird mixture of greed and generosity...or something...I guess...

I wasted a lot of time a couple of weeks ago ripping all of my CDs to the computer. I now have a lot of songs. And I want more. I always want more (that's the greedy part of me. XD )

Well....that's all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Robyn AK
Hey, I'm Robyn! I'm a 19-year-old college student. I love to read, write, and sleep. I have several nieces and nephews whom I love with my whole heart and then some.
View my complete profile
 
Then, Now, When© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo